Sunday, October 21, 2018




save our oceans

Hello my name is Rose, my nickname is Po and I’m 8 years old.
I am in year 4 and I feel passionate about nature.


It’s not very nice seeing plastic in nature, so we just pick it up and put it in the bin.

Who wants to save our oceans and make the world a better place because I sure do?!
There are lots of things you can do to help save the ocean like
*recycle *upcycle

You could also help even more by using nature friendly toothbrushes, bottles and lots of other things.

You could follow us and help us save the oceans.

Buy bamboo toothbrushes now at Brösh.

6 comments:

  1. Great to see the next generation care about our oceans and wildlife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Roos, so nice to read your enthusiasm about nature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Rosie! And what a lovely picture of a dolphin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are absolutely right Rose! Let us do as much as we can to protect the oceans.

    ReplyDelete